Last Updated August 15, 2017
Your privacy is important to us at Bluekiri. Here is how your Privacy is maintained:
- We don’t request access to your personal information unless we truly need it to provide the service for example: Your gender or income levels are irrelevant to us, so we don’t ask you for that information.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please initiate a chat with us, or send us an email at any time.
Bluekiri operates a web application. It is Bluekiri’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our services.
Like most internet-service operators, Bluekiri collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, apps and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, geographical location, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Bluekiri’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Bluekiri’s visitors use its services, and to provide Bluekiri users the ability to understand how their visitors use their services. From time to time, Bluekiri may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its services.
Bluekiri also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users that use the services and visitors.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Bluekiri’s websites and users of Bluekiri’s apps choose to interact with Bluekiri in ways that require Bluekiri to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Bluekiri gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask users of our app to provide an email address. In each case, Bluekiri collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Bluekiri. Bluekiri does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Bluekiri may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. However, Bluekiri does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Bluekiri discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Bluekiri’s behalf or to provide services available at Bluekiri’s webservices, and
- (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Bluekiri’s webservices, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Bluekiri will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Bluekiri discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Bluekiri believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bluekiri, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of Bluekiri and have supplied your email address, Bluekiri may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Bluekiri and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Bluekiri takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Bluekiri, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Bluekiri goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Bluekiri may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.